Hours left ’til my first climb! I can’t wait, so I’m putting up a post on the preparations I’ve done for this.
First, let me tell you the details of the climb. I’ll be going with BF, and two other girl friends — all of us newbies except BF who’s had a couple of intermediate-advanced climbs this year.
We’re going to Mt. Gulugod Baboy in Batangas for a night trek, have dinner and sleep under the stars, and hopefully meet other hikers… then we’ll go to the peak the next day before finally going down. We’ll probably have lunch at a resort, and I really hope that my friends would be up for a swim ’cause I really miss the beach! 😀
Now, in preparation for this climb, we bought some new stuff! I’ll put up the pictures in the actual blog post about the climb. Anyway, for this climb, we bought new Coleman utensils, a new cookset and a portable stove (?). I’m excited to cook dinner in the middle of the forest and have a good time with nature.
I really hope everything goes well tomorrow!
Watch out for the next post!
your little travel buddy 🙂
- Affordable rainy day trips (rappler.com)
- Gulugod Baboy Climb: What You Need to Know (misadventuresoftintin.com)
- My Top 5 Climbs of 2012 (tripleberrytone.wordpress.com)
- Mt. Gulugod Baboy (silhouettepost.wordpress.com)
- Are there pigs in Mt. Gulugod Baboy? (stunninglyschoonhead.wordpress.com)
- Stoked in Sombrero Island (stunninglyschoonhead.wordpress.com)
- Kick-off 2013 at the Swine Spine (andlifeisanadventure.wordpress.com)
- Getting Sappy on Gulugod Baboy (misadventuresoftintin.com)
- Manic Excitement on Gulugod Baboy (misadventuresoftintin.com)